Skip to main content

WHY LADIES SAY NO


We can never be friends again; I don’t want to have anything to do with him or her again, that guy is a bastard, or I can never spend my money on any guy or girl again. Are you conversant with those phrases? I’m sure you do.

Why ladies respond no

These words I’ve heard from many dudes again and again. I’m not a relationship coach but I know I can help your situation because I know what it means to be embittered. I have come to realize that some male folks find it hard to admit reality whenever their request is not granted by any ladies they their feelings to. Many friends have turned foes because I can’t marry you.

The first problem some guys have is to raise their expectations too high while scouting the prospective lady they claim to love. It’s not an issue to have an expectation but don’t be so sure that the outcome will be positive. Am I being pessimistic here? No. The fact remains that you are not sure if the lady in context is in a working relationship or perhaps have a guy she’s still testing running. So you must not be too sure that she’s going to say yes.

Except you have done your research well and you found that; firstly, she’s not in any relationship whether abusive or non-abusive.

 Secondly, try and find out if any of her male friends are not in any romantic relationship with other ladies. Because if she still has male friends who are yet to be hooked, she might be having a feeling for any of them.

Having done this, then to some extent you can say she will say yes. However, the aforementioned doesn’t guarantee that her response to your request will be a yes.

Because she might not have an interest in you. If she doesn’t feel anything for you then her response might definitely be a no. this is where guys get it all wrong. They feel how can she just turn me down? How can she just keep me in the zone? Am I not good enough?  I am this and I am that! Firstly, who are you that a lady cannot turn you down?

 It is as good as someone offering you a sumptuous meal and you don’t have an appetite for it or perhaps you are allergic to the food; will you force yourself to eat it? Obviously no! You are not eating the food not because the food is not good or nutritious. Same thing applicable to ladies.

Most times they say no not because the guy is bad or he’s not in their level but because he’s not just their preference.

Guys must understand this. Not all ladies will say yes to you. And don’t be embittered because a lady turns you down or whisk you to the zone. If they turn you down, they can still be useful to you in many ways only if you don’t see them as your enemies.

Because the moment you see them as enemies they move away from you and your friendship with them is injured. Just a few among them will confront you and speak sense into your cerebrum. I have female friends I can call and ask, ‘please could you help me do this or that?’ If we are not in good terms, that may not be possible.

Dear brother, if she says 'no' move on without any iota of indignation. That doesn’t mean you are not handsome, it doesn’t mean you are not intelligent; it just that you are not her choice.
Dear sister; please don’t give him green light if you know he’s not your type or choice.
Guys hate it when you turn them on and you leave.

**

Dear sisters don’t be embittered because he leaves you for another lady after all that you have done for him.  Be glad that he leaves probably you are not meant to be together in the first place, would you be happy if he married you out of pity? I’m sure no.


You must know your worth, the earlier you do the earlier you realize you are not to be bothered when a guy leaves. If you are a diamond and you are dating a guy who doesn’t value diamond; he will eventually leave. Because he doesn’t know the value of what he has. He has to leave so that he can allow those who value diamonds to troop in.

Have you heard of ladies saying I can never spend my dime on any guy again even the husband they are going to marry? Some ladies do say this because a guy they’ve spent all their savings on left them.

And the excuse they usually give is that ‘all guys are the same.’
All guys are not the same, point of correction. How many guys have you dated before jumping into such a baseless conclusion?

 There are many ethnic groups in my native country, how can a girl that have not even dated all the guys in one ethnic group say all guys are the same? It is nothing but the fallacy of hasty generalization.


 Sister, take it easy, the one that leaves is not the one that is coming, and the one coming might not be the one that will marry you. So why do you want to punish Paul for Peter? Let’s be guided; all men aren’t the same.

 Even the one from the same parent is not the same.


©odunayoSamuel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT MATTER

IT MATTER! The topic to be discussed today is ‘it matter’, but the question is, what matters? Join me as we look into this deeply.  When I was in secondary school my Agricultural science teacher taught us then GERMINATION and the factor responsible for growth. Some of the factors are: viable seeds, moisture or water, nutrient (soil) and air (oxygen) When I meditatively considered these factors I realized that not even one out of them is un-important. If any of them isn’t available then the seed growth or germination is in jeopardy. Applying this into our lives’ journey as humans, it is evident that some factors also responsible for our own growth in every endeavors of life. Some take this serious while some others don’t.  When I say growth I do not mean increase in the number of age. Neither do I mean increase in stature. We grow in business, career, and ministry and so on. For us to grow in life we need to take these factors seriously. For instance the viability of th

MY LOCAL FRIEND

                                                               We started this series last week when we talked about ‘lessons from a game of football.’ The capsule overview of last week post is the fact that in a game of football they have a common goal, which is to win. And we established that if at all victory would be their friend then there is a need for them to work as a team. Here is a personal experience shared by a very good friend of mine: I have many friends both in my town and neighboring town. Some of them are educated while some are not. There was a time I went for a conference outside my town. I met new friends at the conference whose exposure transcend some of my friends at home. I needed to get their contacts but both my subscriber identity module (SIM) and phone storage were completely full. A thought cropped up in my mind to delete two of those my friends’ contact. I wanted to delete two numbers, a guy number who was a drop out of secondary school and one ot

SEEDS

I remember when I started teaching as a side hustle. I didn't really take it serious. The first student I encountered,  just walk up to me for asistance, and I taught him at no cost. The last time I met him, he is already a graduate. After I graduated from the university I taught in one, two, three or four places. But those seeds I sowed then jokingly have become trees, I mean  big trees. Just last month I met two of my students in one of the reputable university in Nigeria; one is studying Chemical engineer and the other Computer science. Those were the one I taught between 2017 and 2018. Some of the students I taught between 2015 and 2016 had graduated from universities while some are in their final year. Some of my students are still in secondary schools and they are doing fine. I have students that are not in school but follow their passion either as singers, comedian, etc. and they are as well doing fine. Why am I telling you this? Is it for show, or perhaps to