Skip to main content

HOW I KNOW MY BRIDE TO BE IS A RUNS GIRL



Oh! Boy those babes will once again have rest of mind from tomorrow. Rest of mind you mean! Yes! From who, I asked. From you of course. Kunle! Am I that worse? You are not, but you are a boss. Boss in what? In promiscuity of course.

                      My bride to be is a runs girl


 Kunle, wait, this is a wrong allegation. How many girlfriends do I even have? You have nothing less than ten. And you think just ten is enough to tag me a promiscuous person. Is it not enough Dave, Jude snapped? You guys taught me every bad habit in my life today. And this means I'm still learning from your expertise. "Kunle taught me how to let go of girls without fighting her after I've had my ways with her.


And you Jude taught me how to make girls feel important so that I can have my way with her." And you guys now have the gut alleging me wrongly? We agreed, we taught you but you later know more than your teachers. And this should be the joy of every teacher. Today I'm happy that my student is doing better than me.

That reminds me, Kunle that your new-found girl is a threat to your family. I could sense from her facial expression that she wants a husband not just a sugar man. And you know what this means! These girls are dangerous and can do whatever it takes to get what they want. See, nothing will happen.


At least, I've married and my wife is not complaining because she knows who I am before she agreed to marry me. Even whenever I'm traveling she usually hides condoms in my luggage. But that doesn't mean you should take her calmness for stupidity, I said. "She knows what she's doing and you must be very careful."

                     

What's all this preaching all about? It's your wedding we are preparing for, let's focus on it, says Kunle. "Besides, are you going to stop all this parole after your wedding?" Most likely! I really do want to stop, hence, tonight I will go and do the last parole with twosome down the road.

You mean the same Down the road, Jude asked? Yes. "Thereafter, I will focus on my wife alone. Perhaps, this will make me earn a new good name." Jude laughed hysterically, even if you stop, those young girls you've scattered their rivers will never forget the wonders you have performed in their lives! Whatever, blessed is the sinner that repents.

How did you meet your bride to be? You mean my Afolashade! Good question. "I'm a great player, you guys should dub hat and salute me. I met her in the church, she's the reason I became a church person suddenly. The first time I saw her was in Rose's party. I saw her passing with some other babes carrying the Bible in their hands. I presume they were doing evangelism.

 So, I made my inquiry about her church. And that's how I became a regular member of the same church." Bad guy! Chop knuckle! I respect you now.

 At least I'm happy that my student is doing well in my lifetime, Kunle. Before, I thought you'd end up marrying Rose! Rose of all girls! Rose is too generous. You remember Debo, the guy that usually arrange babes for us.

                     
   
He told me Rose is a cheerful giver. And I believe him. Because I later caught her on more than two occasions. Hey, she's too generous. "If you want to sleep with her today, she will agree. Despite she knows that you are my friend.
As pretty as she is, she's that cheap! She's not cheap but surplus.

Did Debo know 'Shade? No. Why didn't you introduce her to Debo?  Are you kidding! "If I tell Debo who Shade is, what will I tell her about him? Oh! That's true. 

Anyway, we thank God you meet Afolashade. So, tomorrow, we will go to the court in the morning and thereafter reception, Jude. We will do the mini reception at the court premises, I replied. Oh, that sounds great! 

Are we accompanying you to Down the road today? No, because you have to help me handle other preparation. " Besides, Debo will arrange the girls. I have sent him procurement fees." Enjoy your twosome then, Kunle said.

Sister Shade, when is the program tomorrow? We are to be at the Court by 8 am prompt. And within one to two hours (s) we are done. Where are we going to have the reception, Favor asked? Still in the Court premises. 

Hello Nancy, I get one parole for you tonight. Will you be available? It depends, how is it going to be? Just two hours slot, babe. "But the guy wants twosome, and you know what this means?

It's none of my concern as much as my money is complete. Don't even stress yourself about payment, this one is a sure guy. Text the address, room number and time to me.

Hello procurement officer, Debo, I'm at Down the road now. " I will send the room number to you. And please I don't need twosome again, I can't kill myself. Tomorrow is my wedding." Ok, thank goodness, I haven't contacted the other babe."  Good of you, I will be expecting you as soon as possible.

Hello Kunle, please if Sade called, a cover-up for me. No qualm guy. I always got your back. How is Jude? He went to settle that woman that is supplying drinks. Thanks, guys.

Where is Shade, Hellen asked? "A young guy is looking for her outside" She went to attend to one of her business partners at Edet close, Favor replied. Is it today she supposed to be attending to business call? Money is essential ma.

Ok, no problem.
Boss, the babe is downstairs at the reception. Let her come to my room. Don't dull this thing, I have already used concoctions that will enhance my performance and it's started reacting! Ok, boss.

                     

**
Come in, please!
Madam, please calm down. We are not supposed to give you any information about our customers. What do you mean by that? I only asked if my husband was or is here? And that's what I'm telling you, madam, we are to protect our customer's privacy, said the receptionist. "Even if he was here, it's against my duty to tell you."

Babe, what took you so long?  Boss, she's still downstairs! Doing what? One woman is creating a scene there. So she is enjoying the drama. "But she will join us soon. But I told you my predicament? I know boss, take it easy.

Come on in Nancy. Boss, na the parole be this! Afolashade! How did you know I'm here? Are you kidding me, boss? This is Nancy, no be Shade. No, they fall my hand, sir. Debo, you don't understand, this is my wife to be. Shade rushed out of the room. Nancy! Your wife to be! You don enter one chance, sir.

Nancy na in stage name, boss. Ashewo (commercial sex workers) no dey use their real name on stage.

I'm dead finally
Boss,  before you die abeg my balance!

I am AKERELE Odunayo Samuel

Remember, keep being you and keep being good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT MATTER

IT MATTER! The topic to be discussed today is ‘it matter’, but the question is, what matters? Join me as we look into this deeply.  When I was in secondary school my Agricultural science teacher taught us then GERMINATION and the factor responsible for growth. Some of the factors are: viable seeds, moisture or water, nutrient (soil) and air (oxygen) When I meditatively considered these factors I realized that not even one out of them is un-important. If any of them isn’t available then the seed growth or germination is in jeopardy. Applying this into our lives’ journey as humans, it is evident that some factors also responsible for our own growth in every endeavors of life. Some take this serious while some others don’t.  When I say growth I do not mean increase in the number of age. Neither do I mean increase in stature. We grow in business, career, and ministry and so on. For us to grow in life we need to take these factors seriously. For instance the viability of th

MY LOCAL FRIEND

                                                               We started this series last week when we talked about ‘lessons from a game of football.’ The capsule overview of last week post is the fact that in a game of football they have a common goal, which is to win. And we established that if at all victory would be their friend then there is a need for them to work as a team. Here is a personal experience shared by a very good friend of mine: I have many friends both in my town and neighboring town. Some of them are educated while some are not. There was a time I went for a conference outside my town. I met new friends at the conference whose exposure transcend some of my friends at home. I needed to get their contacts but both my subscriber identity module (SIM) and phone storage were completely full. A thought cropped up in my mind to delete two of those my friends’ contact. I wanted to delete two numbers, a guy number who was a drop out of secondary school and one ot

SEEDS

I remember when I started teaching as a side hustle. I didn't really take it serious. The first student I encountered,  just walk up to me for asistance, and I taught him at no cost. The last time I met him, he is already a graduate. After I graduated from the university I taught in one, two, three or four places. But those seeds I sowed then jokingly have become trees, I mean  big trees. Just last month I met two of my students in one of the reputable university in Nigeria; one is studying Chemical engineer and the other Computer science. Those were the one I taught between 2017 and 2018. Some of the students I taught between 2015 and 2016 had graduated from universities while some are in their final year. Some of my students are still in secondary schools and they are doing fine. I have students that are not in school but follow their passion either as singers, comedian, etc. and they are as well doing fine. Why am I telling you this? Is it for show, or perhaps to