Skip to main content

PREGNANT VIRGIN


See that beautiful babe is a thief. My phone that got missing two days ago was found inside her bag. Dunni's make-up kit and Stella's bra all were recovered from her. 
Sade, asked one of the onlookers what happened? 'You see that beautiful babe is a thief. She stole phones, bra,  make-up kit and laptops.' Ha! Have fear of God. Don't mind her, she did not steal a laptop. But you agreed she's a thief? Whatever! Sade left the scene to her room.

Odunmancy.blogspot.com


I was fondling her, pressing her breasts, I reach my hands to her Brazier and tore it. I was about to reach her pants when she asked me to stop. I asked are why? She said it's not proper. What? What we are about doing. I am a Christian and can't partake in this wickedness. If you love me, then you have to bear with me. But you already turn me on, I said. Am sorry. But when is the right time for us to do this? I don't know, but we can't do this outside marriage.


 I am a virgin, and I am keeping myself for the man that will marry me. But I will marry you! Then wait till we marry. I heard the sound of someone walking towards her room, I quickly pick her Brazier from the floor and hid under her pillow. She looked at me and smile. Good evening Timmy! Hi Lola. So you want to sneak here and sneak out, God catches you,  I meet you here. No Nah! What's no, Sade would be begging you to come? Ok, hence, I won't wait till she invites me before I come. Is that a promise? Yes. Has she given you anything to eat? She was about to when you came in. Sade gives him food Nah.


At 8:45, she walked me out of the hostel. When we reached Anglomoz, she bid me goodnight and turn back. But I drew her back, 'I am sorry for what happened earlier. No, you don't have to be sorry, we both erred. So it's not only your fault. Are you sure? Am not angry with you. By the way, have you prayed? No. But you promised to pray in the hostel. Yes, I can still do that before I sleep. Are you sure? Yes. Lest I forget, I will like us to enroll in foundation Bible school. But have not joined the fellowship. Which one do you wish to join? I don't even know. Ok, which church do you attend at home? Redeemed! Then come to RCF. Is that where you attend, I asked? Yes. 

Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

 I was restless throughout that night. Maybe because of what had earlier happened between us. I could not sleep until 2 am. I was busy brooding about everything. Then, I realize what that brother from priesthood fellowship meant by saying, 'you can't be doing a boyfriend-girlfriend thing, and think you will make heaven. Though my roommate later enlightened me that it is not sin that'll take people to hell but unbelief. He said whoever doesn't believe the gospel is the people that will go to hell. I could not thank her for the food she gave me. That night I sent her a message to appreciate her for the food. 


**
On Sunday morning it was her call that woke me up. Hello, in the next ten minutes I would be in Anglomoz waiting for you. I was wondering why would she be waiting for me... Why are you not talking, today is Sunday Nah? Se you have forgotten your promise that we are both going to register for foundation school today. Immediately I remember. Oh, yes yes! I will meet you there. Honestly, it didn't occur to me it's Sunday morning. Thank God I still have some ironed clothes. I did my rush bath and head straight to anglomoz. 

I enjoy the service. The praises and worships session was wowed. The pastor's charisma coupled with his fluency is second to none. I am coming back again and again. I thought this nice comment would make her happy. But instead, she asked, what did I learn in the service? For two minutes I was dumbfounded. She then said I was just emotional about the service but didn't learn anything. She got me on this, I think. That aside, let's go and see the registrar. Registrar! I mean the person in charge of foundation school. 


Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

I don't like dressing corporate. And this is the very first thing I hate about foundation school. You must always dress formally. But for Sade's factor, I could not back out. The class ran for six weeks. The training at the end indeed worth it. At the end of the training, we both join the workforce. She joined the prayer subgroup and I join the Bible study subgroup. The semester is almost over. 

She stays in Ibadan while I stay in Lagos. I have been thinking recently about how am going to feel if I don't see her for two weeks. But it's going to happen, I am not going to see her, not only for two weeks but six weeks. We left the school on the same day. When we reached Ibadan, I alighted with her. She took me to her mum's shop. 


Who is this, the mum asked? He's Timmy, and he's my good friend. 'Does he also stay in IB?' No, but he followed me here because of my load. He is still going to Lagos. Why didn't you go home straight then?  I don't know what dad's reaction will be seeing him with me. Timmy is a good boy and doesn't join bad gangs. Alright, ma. Anyway, I know you must be a good boy. 

Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

Because my own Sade cannot tolerate nonsense. Se o ni wo shop ko fun ore e ni drink tutu ( won't you enter the shop and give your friend a cold drink)? No, mummy, I won't be able to take anything.  Iwo ati Tani? (You and who). Mummy doesn't mind him he's a shy type. She entered the shop and bring out Hollandia yogurt. I was thinking this is too much. But the mum says if that one is not enough she should add one more. I left Ibadan around 4 pm. I entered Lagos later in the night. 


We called each other often for the first three weeks of the holiday. But suddenly I realized she didn't pick my number again. I sent a message to her, no reply. The thought of going to Ibadan to see her popped up but where would I tell them at home am going? And besides, what lies would I tell her mum. The thought that the holiday should be fast-forwarded so that I can go back to school to see my lover flooded my heart. 


**
I left Lagos on Sunday with prayer in my heart that she also should leave home that day. In the second week of resumption, I went to her hostel, I met with Busola, her other roommate. But she told me she came to school but she left two days ago. 

Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

I was wondering what could be the problem? School just resume, why would she go back home? I ask the friend if she told her anything, she said no. I was forced to call mum one day to ask after her. But she said she had been sick, the reason her number had not been going through. Can I speak with her ma? No, she's asleep. Don't worry your friend is coming back to school soon. 


Days rolled into weeks and weeks into months without hearing anything from my Sade. It got to a point I learn to live without her. But still, miss her meals. Those days I would be too tired to cook, if I called her that I have not eaten, she'd give me food. She always gingers me to pray. She taught me never to settle for the less. 


It was a big shock to me when Lola told me about the rumors she heard about Sade since she also stays in the same area as her in Ibadan. But I could not believe what I heard. Sade! Virgin! Pregnant! I tried to connect the dots, but I couldn't. But the story seems true. If not, why did she stop picking my call? Why did her number stop going? Why is she not in school? Some days later, I went to her department to know if she registers for the semester. 


There, I was told that she took a leave of absence. Then, it dawned on me that the story was true. I could not eat for three days. Thanks to brother Sam, my roommate that noticed I have not been my normal self for some days. He counseled me not to be mad at her. That I should wait till I see her and at least hear her out. 

Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

But I doubt if I can ever see her again. Three hundred level first semester holiday, I went to her mum shop on my way to Lagos. The woman gave me a warm welcome. She told me she wasn't around but that if I can wait she would soon come. I was about to leave there around 3 pm when I saw her coming. On seeing me, she started crying. I went closer to console her. Because before her arrival, the mum had explained everything to me. I wiped her tears away with my hands and made her sit down. I then asked about her baby. But she was shocked! The mum told her she had already explained everything to me. 


They were attacked by armed robbers. And she was raped in the process. But the mistake they made was that they didn't go to the hospital for medical advice. The baby eventually died a day after delivery. I could not leave Ibadan again because it's late. The mum persuaded me to follow them home. I slept in their house that day. We gisted till midnight at midnight before she went into her room. Sade, I still love you. Forget about what happened, and let's just believe that it never happens. I know who you are, and what you stand for.


 The only thing that pains me is the wasted years. Nevertheless, I thank God you are still alive. Please let's start our love affair again. 

Odunmancy.blogspot.com 

Do you want to live yours forever with a pregnant virgin? Sade, stop, it's not your fault. I believe your story. I never for once doubted it when your mum told me. I say, let's forget about it and move on.

 I want to wake up one day and see my wife attending to a patient in her hospital. Sade, it will happen. I will wait for you, am not in a hurry. I drew her closer and dash a kiss. 

Ok, if you are comfortable living in forever with a pregnant Virgin.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT MATTER

IT MATTER! The topic to be discussed today is ‘it matter’, but the question is, what matters? Join me as we look into this deeply.  When I was in secondary school my Agricultural science teacher taught us then GERMINATION and the factor responsible for growth. Some of the factors are: viable seeds, moisture or water, nutrient (soil) and air (oxygen) When I meditatively considered these factors I realized that not even one out of them is un-important. If any of them isn’t available then the seed growth or germination is in jeopardy. Applying this into our lives’ journey as humans, it is evident that some factors also responsible for our own growth in every endeavors of life. Some take this serious while some others don’t.  When I say growth I do not mean increase in the number of age. Neither do I mean increase in stature. We grow in business, career, and ministry and so on. For us to grow in life we need to take these factors seriously. For instance the viability of th

MY LOCAL FRIEND

                                                               We started this series last week when we talked about ‘lessons from a game of football.’ The capsule overview of last week post is the fact that in a game of football they have a common goal, which is to win. And we established that if at all victory would be their friend then there is a need for them to work as a team. Here is a personal experience shared by a very good friend of mine: I have many friends both in my town and neighboring town. Some of them are educated while some are not. There was a time I went for a conference outside my town. I met new friends at the conference whose exposure transcend some of my friends at home. I needed to get their contacts but both my subscriber identity module (SIM) and phone storage were completely full. A thought cropped up in my mind to delete two of those my friends’ contact. I wanted to delete two numbers, a guy number who was a drop out of secondary school and one ot

SEEDS

I remember when I started teaching as a side hustle. I didn't really take it serious. The first student I encountered,  just walk up to me for asistance, and I taught him at no cost. The last time I met him, he is already a graduate. After I graduated from the university I taught in one, two, three or four places. But those seeds I sowed then jokingly have become trees, I mean  big trees. Just last month I met two of my students in one of the reputable university in Nigeria; one is studying Chemical engineer and the other Computer science. Those were the one I taught between 2017 and 2018. Some of the students I taught between 2015 and 2016 had graduated from universities while some are in their final year. Some of my students are still in secondary schools and they are doing fine. I have students that are not in school but follow their passion either as singers, comedian, etc. and they are as well doing fine. Why am I telling you this? Is it for show, or perhaps to