Skip to main content

HOW TO BE DECENT WITH SEX


It is no longer news that students have a romantic relationship with their lecturers or instructors. Towards the end of last year, there were two or three recorded cases of lecturers who were victims of this. 
Photo credit to Google 

Just this year another one had happened. Like I do tell people in my circle, lecturers having an affair with students is not the issue. The issue is, does the student consent to the affair or she was forced into it all in the name of passing their course.


The formal is not illegal but the latter is ridiculous and such a lecturer must be severely dealt with.
From my observation, most of the lecturers' fallen victims of this sexcapade are married.

In a saner clime, you'd be wondering how can a married man be threatening a student that if she doesn't have sex with him, she will fail? While I won't condemn them for their extramarital adventures, but the ground and the environment is wrong. I think sex should be something or action between two people who mutually agreed to engage in such activities.

 It shouldn't be a do or die something. Why did these erudite scholars neglect this first law? The answer is simple when their libidos reach their peak, they find it hard to control. Or perhaps, they feel they can do and undo and nobody can challenge them. Probably, it is this pride that beclouded their sense of reasoning. 
The subject of discussion today is extra-marital affairs.



Why I won't smile at extra-marital affairs I will as well not deny the fact that it's happening and it will continue to be. If this is the case, then the issue should be how to make it decent. We are in a society where moral value is fast losing its place. From what I was told, there were some times when extra-marital affairs were a shameful thing.

But now it has turned to something we can be proud of. This is where we find ourselves or better put our current state. I'm not saying we can't stay loyal to our spouses without having an out of marriage affairs. We can, it is very possible. But for the sake of people that don't believe they can or perhaps derive pleasure in it. Thereby, they should at least be decent with it. Am I encouraging immorality? No.

But I must tell that the reason for this post is the attitude of some people towards sex. For instance, the latest incident of sexcapade in my home country was between a lecturer and a pre_varsity student in the lecturer's office. This is not decent at all.

 Firstly, the student is an underage girl. Secondly, it took place in the office. Hence, not decent. The lecture could have been decent with his sex adventure by looking for a matured lady who is not underage. Even at that, he could have taken the lady to any affordable hotel without doing it in the office.


That reminds me of what happened when I was an undergraduate. A roommate of mine claimed he saw two students having sex at the back of one faculty in the night. The guy- the narrator saw them when he went to do an overnight reading.

 I and some other roommates argued it, that it can't be true. But the guy was so sure to the extent that he called one of us to come and witness it the next time he saw other students having sex in that same place. It was then we believe his story.

One can say because they are students they could not afford a hotel. If they can afford a hotel, they would definitely have friends who have rented an apartment off the campus. Why the back of a building. This purely an indecent sex. The girl in question lacks any sense of dignity for her to have allowed a guy to use her to quench his libido at the back of a building. I am talking of two undergraduates here. They can be decent with it.

Some managing directors have sex with their subordinates in their office. Some might argue that the office might have an attached room. Yes, it is still not decent. Some people deny job seekers employment because they disoblige to have sex with them.


This is not right. So far, the employer or the manager is in a position to give such a person a job but deny him or her because of such trivial issues as sex it is an indication of an indecent sexual approach. 
Some even take advantage of the opposite sex that needs their help. This is also not decent.

If you must have extramarital affairs or any form of illicit sex be decent with it.
However, it is an honorable thing to stay loyal to your partner.

SEX | SEXCAPADE |DECENCY |LOYALTY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT MATTER

IT MATTER! The topic to be discussed today is ‘it matter’, but the question is, what matters? Join me as we look into this deeply.  When I was in secondary school my Agricultural science teacher taught us then GERMINATION and the factor responsible for growth. Some of the factors are: viable seeds, moisture or water, nutrient (soil) and air (oxygen) When I meditatively considered these factors I realized that not even one out of them is un-important. If any of them isn’t available then the seed growth or germination is in jeopardy. Applying this into our lives’ journey as humans, it is evident that some factors also responsible for our own growth in every endeavors of life. Some take this serious while some others don’t.  When I say growth I do not mean increase in the number of age. Neither do I mean increase in stature. We grow in business, career, and ministry and so on. For us to grow in life we need to take these factors seriously. For instance the viability of th

MY LOCAL FRIEND

                                                               We started this series last week when we talked about ‘lessons from a game of football.’ The capsule overview of last week post is the fact that in a game of football they have a common goal, which is to win. And we established that if at all victory would be their friend then there is a need for them to work as a team. Here is a personal experience shared by a very good friend of mine: I have many friends both in my town and neighboring town. Some of them are educated while some are not. There was a time I went for a conference outside my town. I met new friends at the conference whose exposure transcend some of my friends at home. I needed to get their contacts but both my subscriber identity module (SIM) and phone storage were completely full. A thought cropped up in my mind to delete two of those my friends’ contact. I wanted to delete two numbers, a guy number who was a drop out of secondary school and one ot

SEEDS

I remember when I started teaching as a side hustle. I didn't really take it serious. The first student I encountered,  just walk up to me for asistance, and I taught him at no cost. The last time I met him, he is already a graduate. After I graduated from the university I taught in one, two, three or four places. But those seeds I sowed then jokingly have become trees, I mean  big trees. Just last month I met two of my students in one of the reputable university in Nigeria; one is studying Chemical engineer and the other Computer science. Those were the one I taught between 2017 and 2018. Some of the students I taught between 2015 and 2016 had graduated from universities while some are in their final year. Some of my students are still in secondary schools and they are doing fine. I have students that are not in school but follow their passion either as singers, comedian, etc. and they are as well doing fine. Why am I telling you this? Is it for show, or perhaps to